Monday, June 25, 2007

Nightgowns: all day! everyday!

Dear Reader,

I love pajamas. I think sweatpants are the greatest invention ever, after cheese and cashmere. One day, I plan on being that successful eccentric that wears cashmere sweaters and sweatpants to work and listens to Radio 4 all day long, kind of like the creative anachronists at IBM in the olden days. Recently, I was listening to my Radio 4 Women's Hour podcast about these women that wear pajamas to pick up their kids from school. (I'll add a link once I'm no longer at a computer that blocks such dangerous sites) Genius, albeit sloppy! So, what I'm doing is wearing glorified nightgowns to work, with some cashmere cardigans.

Soon, I'm going to write about the dress and how I don't think it gets enough credit. But that post will require some thinking.

1 comment:

Annie Reeds Paper said...

http://www.bitsoflace.com/celestine.html

for srsly fine cotton, openwork, and genderbending pride & prejudice roleplay