Sunday, January 3, 2010

Market Report: HAPPY EASTER!




Where was I this holiday season, you ask? The answer is depressing: sick in bed or at work. The week  before Xmas, the week of The Mister's Bday, I was suffering from horrific food poisoning. Projectile vomit was involved, alas. I believe it is libel to suggest where these things happen without it being scientifically proven (and perhaps, alas, even then) so I won't.  Then, I was in bed with a cold all of xmas! It was t otally, heavens to Betsy particularly as one of my cold remedies may or may not have induced hallucinations! After xmas I returned to work, as there are pressing deadlines that cannot not be met. Yesterday, in my copious free time we hit up our local grocery store looking for discounts on xmas puddings laced with brandy and realized it was time to get ready for Easter!

No comments: